A cost-effective pipeline of tech talent fully integrated with your business
Whether it is new tech talent that can step in and make an impact, or existing employees looking to rapidly upskill, NEW develops diverse agile workers for your tech needs.
To date, Infosys, a global tech consulting firm, has hired 107 NEW apprentices to fill entry-level ServiceNow Admin and Developer roles.
HOW IT WORKS
- We’ll meet to discuss your needs and develop a comprehensive and fully integrated tech talent approach
You’ll be able to sync with a performance coach to implement the exact training & coaching to ensure continued success and growth
- Our experience-based, not school-based, training system accelerates on-the-job performance because training is relevant to your business needs
- Average 3-year savings of over $100K in salary, certifications, recruiting and training costs per hire
- NEW will develop a plan for retention and continued success through our performance coaching in-sync with your business
- Proven sustainable pipeline of talent with advanced specialty skills
Unable to source this talent, companies must turn to recent graduates, which is a high-stakes proposition. NEW apprentices are consistently rated as high-performers by their managers, while demonstrating the ability to grow rapidly within your organization, and lead to greater profitability.
are minorities in tech
retention vs traditional models of 32%
are rated high performers by their supervisors
Take a look at some of the 130+ partners companies hiring our apprentices. Plus, our local and national partnerships.
Workforce Development Funding
- DOL Office of Apprenticeship: TX, NC, NJ, IN, CT, AZ
- State and Local Workforce Boards TX, NC, NJ, IN, CT, AZ
- Bexar County Innovation Fund
- AEMF DOL Federal Grant
- TWC Skills Development Fund
- WIOA, On the Job Training, Work Experience Program
National and Local
- Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU)
- Urban Institute
- Austin, Dallas, and Alamo Community Colleges (TX)
- WakeTech, NC & IvyTech, IN
- North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- 100 Black Men Initiative, Austin and San Antonio,