We spoke with Jermaine Malcolm to get the scoop on “How to Bridge the Talent Gap” in the workforce. Jermaine is the Head of Growth Partnerships with New Apprenticeship and a former Digital Marketing Apprentice. Jermaine has been with New Apprenticeship for two and a half years and possesses a valuable technology and relationship-building background.
In this interview, Jermaine talks about what it is like to be an apprentice and how important it is to grow your skills. He discusses the talent gap, the role apprenticeships play, how an apprenticeship role with New Apprenticeship helped his professional career, the successful qualities of an apprentice, and much more.
You’ll want to experience this interview!
Interested in an apprenticeship? Here are five benefits that New Apprenticeship provides:
- New Apprenticeship is a bridge for digital marketing and tech careers
- New Apprenticeship helps build confidence by associating with practitioners daily
- Qualities that successful Apprentices at New Apprenticeship have are humility and self-directedness
- Apprentices have the opportunity to receive feedback from leaders in the digital marketing and tech industry
- New Apprenticeship provides an extensive network of coaches that meet with you weekly to further your development
If you are interested in learning more about developing new skills and receiving coaching, check out our programs by clicking here. If you want to become an apprentice and receive industry-leading coaching, apply today.